Protect Your Home. Protect Your Family.
Chimney fires are dangerous, so make sure you’re prepared in the event you have one.
The original Chimfex® is America’s leading chimney fire extinguisher*. Protect your home and your family by using Chimfex®, the product that’s used by homeowners, professional firefighters and chimney sweeps nationwide!
Chimfex® can extinguish a chimney fire in just seconds. It’s the product that’s been proven most effective over 40 years of use by safety professionals across the country, so you know it’ll do the job and do it well.
Use Chimfex® in your fireplace or wood-burning heater and protect yourself against chimney fires.
Test results** show:
Chimfex® can extinguish chimney fires in as little as 22 seconds.
Chimfex® reduces chimney temperatures an average of 53% in just two minutes.
Chimfex® reduces chimney oxygen levels an average of 43% in just two minutes.
** Tested by OMNI-Test Laboratories, Inc., Portland, OR
Safe – Quick – Easy to Use
In the event of a chimney fire in your fireplace or wood heater, you can activate Chimfex® quickly, with no matches required. Simply remove the top lid to expose the scratch surface on the cap. Lightly scratch the black button with the surface of the cap, and drop Chimfex® in next to the fire in your fireplace or wood-burning heater. It’s that simple!
Chimfex® chimney fire extinguishers are manufactured in the U.S.A. Chimfex® has been tested and accepted by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA), and they’re used by firefighters, other safety professionals and professional chimney cleaners all across the country.
When used according to the manufacturer’s instructions, this product is accepted by the Chimney Safety Institute of America. For improved safety and home heating efficiency, CSIA recommends that all chimneys and vented appliances be inspected every year by a CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep®. For a list of qualified sweeps in your area and more information, please visit www.csia.org/chimfex or write to 2155 Commercial Drive, Plainfield, IN 46168.
* This device is not approved or permissible for use as an alternative for fire extinguishers in any building where fire extinguishers are required by law, ordinance or fire marshal regulation.